Thursday, August 19, 2010

ONE WORD..........CHRISSY !!!!!!!!!!!! OH MY GAAAAA.

Okay so it happened ....... the dreaded night has arrived. Tonight our trainer said her name "Chrissy". I immediately said "Nooooooo Wayyyyyy". I was not prepared mentally for this one. She wrote it all out for us.

Meet Chrissy: She is the devil. I'm sure of it.

30 Burpee’s with a tuck jump

20 Two Hand Kettlebell Swings

25 Burpee’s with a tuck jump

25 Two Hand Kettlebell Swings

20 Burpee’s with a tuck jump

30 Two Hand Kettlebell Swings

15 Burpee’s with a tuck jump

35 Two Hand Kettlebell Swings

10 Burpee’s with a tuck jump

40 Two Hand Kettlebell Swings

5 Burpee’s with a tuck jump

45 Two Hand Kettlebell Swings

After this workout I was literally shaking, felt like puking and felt like my heart was going to jump out of my throat. ! my time was 20 mins : 22 seconds. NOT bad for my first time. I hope to never have to see Chrissy again. Our friendship is over.....She is mean. 

Just kidding, I will try it again and see what my time is in a few more weeks. I will report back and let you now how our friendship is doing.  ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment